Dine like hobo royalty with this 12-course meal in a can
Thank you, artist Chris Godfrey, for this creation...we guess?
This thing that you're looking at here actually exists, which is a concept we're still grappling with. We really can't decide whether to vomit or to cover it in sprinkles and parade it around the homeless shelter like a knight who's just slayed a dragon. We would be hobo kings, and rule the land with iron fists, #YOLO.
But in all seriousness, this 12-ounce can contains some of the most high-brow foodie food ever. Here's what's contained in this Michelin star k-hole of culinary mind-fuckery. It's like everyone's dream last-meal.
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh Parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and Gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canelé with a malt barley and hazelnut latte
Oh my god...can you just imagine the street drugs we could trade for this quietly brilliant 12-ounce can?