Four hikers got so stoned they forgot how to walk, rescue ensues
Talk about being high as hell — four hikers had to be rescued recently from England’s highest mountain, Scafell Pike, when their excessive cannabis use left them incapable of walking.
The group called the Cumbria police around 6:30 p.m. on a Saturday after realizing they were unable to complete the 3,210 foot peak.
According to The Guardian, a spokesperson for the force uploaded a post regarding the incident on Facebook ... it predictably sparked outrage across their social media platforms.
You tell em’ Andy.
Others were a bit more colorful:
(Monster Munch? maybe England’s equivalent of “muniches” in America?)
Whichever side of the argument you’re on, we can all agree the hikers might have been better off in front of an episode of South Park with a handful of Puffy Cheetos instead of pushing tolerance limits on a tiny hill.