Ice skating and Trump dating: This is sexy news
Want sexual enlightenment, but only have time for a quickie? Every week, we recap the most interesting sex headlines from around the world.
1. Adult entertainment company CamSoda announced a new gadget called the RubGrub, a sex toy that can also order a large pizza for you.
2. Florida House declares pornography a ‘public health risk.’ Guns? Not so much.
3. Research finds alcohol is more likely to lead to post-sex regret than marijuana or ecstasy.
4. In a recent study of college students, about 1 in 10 said that watching pornography by yourself is a form of cheating.
5. Olympics reporters assert ice dancing couples more likely to win if they’re having sex with one another.
6. Recent survey finds most people are having the best sex of their lives after 60 years old.
7. The face of Trump dating site was once convicted of filming sex with teen.
8. University of Washington study finds break-ups are seasonal, and the beginning of divorce season is nearly here.
9. Oklahoma became the ninth state to introduce bill mandating the chemical castration of sex offenders.
10. Washington Post published a feature highlighting the common Chinese practice of gay men and lesbians marrying one another to give the illusion of being straight (and get their parents off their backs).