"Mama I'm coming hoooome …"
It's been a hot minute since the trio in Savoy were actual residents of Colorado, but as internationally touring artists that need to be closer to where the magic happens in the industry, you can't blame them. It's not that they don't miss us here, though, because one look at their social media feeds proves this little plot of land we all call home is sorely missed.
But they're coming back. Next weekend, Savoy joins RL Grime, Keys N Krates and Graves for another edition of HARD Red Rocks. We're going to go out on a limb here and say there will probably be some lasers and heavy bass involved — just a hunch.
Before the dudes get back, we asked them to give us ten things they love so much about Colorado:
- "RED ROCKS!!!! Best venue in the world!!!"
- "Hiking the Flatirons and getting that amazing view of Boulder."
- "Fly fishing and rock climbing in Clear Creek Canyon."
- "Running into Big Gigantic every time during happy hour at Centro in Boulder."
- "Wakeboarding on the Boulder Reservoir."
- "Hiking Peak 6 at Breckenridge on a powde"r day.
- "Legal weed!"
- "Low key hanging with the homies at Beta and seeing so many great DJs."
- "The dry air."
- "All the awesome people who love music and the outdoors!!"