Is this art? Or the fanciest tube of gelatinous nightmares? Or the meal that promotes you from hobo to hobo royalty? You decide. Either way, it exists and we all have to get used to that.
Thank you, artist Chris Godfrey, for this creation…we guess?
This thing that you're looking at here actually exists, which is a concept we're still grappling with. We really can't decide whether to vomit or to cover it in sprinkles and parade it around the homeless shelter like a knight who's just slayed a dragon. We would be hobo kings, and rule the land with iron fists, #YOLO.
But in all seriousness, this 12-ounce can contains some of the most high-brow foodie food ever. Here's what's contained in this Michelin star k-hole of culinary mind-fuckery. It's like everyone's dream last-meal.
- Selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh Parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and Gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canelé with a malt barley and hazelnut latte
Oh my god…can you just imagine the street drugs we could trade for this quietly brilliant 12-ounce can?