Erections of the Illuminati: Evidence the New World Order has already broken ground
The not-so-secret cabal of lizard overlords is already building their empire
Few secret societies are less of a secret than the Illuminati. And for good reason: this is the creme of the elite shadow government crop; the OG omni-powerful puppet masters, pulling the strings of society from behind the curtain: the Rothschilds, the Rockerfellers, the Clintons, the Gates’, Beyonce...
This cabal of sociopaths has had a singular mission since their inception: the establishment of a New World Order.
And they’ve already broken ground on it. The Illuminati have systematically erected monuments in their vision: temples, strongholds, pyramids and at least one international airport. They’re setting the stage so when shit really hits the fan, their New World will be left standing in the rubble of our old one.
What follows is a mere handful of these strange erections — just the tip of the Illuminati iceberg, if you will. And what a bizarre tip it is.
Epstein’s Illuminati Bathhouse
Jeffery Epstein was (almost surely) the go-to pimp for the Eyes Wide Shut parties the Illuminati have become famous for.
Like most Illuminati members, Epstein was deeply into ancient iconography. His private island was bedazzled with weird occult emblems and statues, a massive Helios-worshipping sundial, and of course, the bizarre and never-explained temple atop the island’s tallest point.
That blue and white striped structure, crowned with golden owls and a golden dome, has puzzled people. What is it? What could such a small space possibly be used for?
It’s still a mystery. Employees on the island say it was Epstein’s “piano room.” However, the temple itself is clearly modeled after another building: the Hammam Yalbugha — a medieval Trukish bathhouse in Syria where people used to strip down, relax, and receive massages…
Is this Epstein’s private Illuminati bathhouse? Does a secret steam chamber lay beneath this tiny structure? Or, did Epstein just use this peculiar building to practice chopsticks on his baby grand?
The Georgia Guidestones
Tucked away on private property in Georgia, a mysterious granite monument stands atop a grassy knoll. Not only does this strange erection function as a compass, a calendar and a clock — but it’s also inscribed in eight different languages with instructions for rebuilding society after an apocalypse. The man who commissioned it 42 years ago used a fake name, paid an exorbitant price, and did so on behalf of a “small group of loyal Americans” (who were apparently into population control, internationalism and eugenics).
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion—faith—tradition—and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth—Leave room for nature—Leave room for nature.
(Fucking New World Order hippies.)
Stanley R. Mickelson
An ominous pyramid towers over an abandoned missile field, outside of Langdon, North Dakota. Designed as a “missile control center,” this architectural oddity cost $15 billion to build — and was operational for just one single day: October 1st, 1975. Then, it was mysteriously shuttered, abandoned by the Feds and turned over to a colony of amish-like German women. Who, more than likely, are just keeping the place in order for the rise of their Illuminati overlords.
Everyone knows Area 51 for its UFO programs, but those were scrapped and moved to Battelle Memorial Institute years ago. Now, Area 51 is used for much stranger military exercises: occult paranormal satanic shit, man. As evidenced by these satellite images someone on the internet found: another pyramid; a giant Eye of Horus; a black obelisk. It’s pretty clear to anyone with Google Earth: the DoD, CIA and Illuminati warlocks have joined forces to summon inter-dimensional demonic beings. It’s like they’re not even trying to hide it anymore.
We all know that DIA was built as a post-apocalyptic bunker-headquarters for the Illuminati, where they’ll eventually orchestrate the rise of their New World Order. It’s all laid out pretty clearly in the murals they’ve got scattered throughout TSA pre-screening. But for the uninitiated, here’s a rundown on some of Denver International’s weirdness:
1) Despite an airport already existing in Denver at the time of DIA’s construction, the government opted to build a new one 25 fucking miles outside of Denver. And when it was finally finished, the project was 16-months behind schedule and $2 billion over budget. Leaving only one possible explanation: it’s the Illuminati's secret headquarters.
2) To that point, there are miles of tunnels under the airport, reportedly connecting massive bunkers and potentially going as far as NORAD in Colorado Springs. One construction worker said he helped build entire five story buildings under DIA.
3) There is a gigantic Freemason time capsule buried under the airport, funded by none other than the “New World Airport Commission” (which, notably, doesn’t exist).
4) Blucifer, the nightmarish blue horse with demonic laser eyes that stands outside DIA, is a representation of none other than one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. The sculpture also killed the artist who made it, just prior to its completion — likely because he knew too much.
5) The runways resemble a swastika. Coincidence? We think Nazi!
The Truth of the Illuminati
Okay, so actually this “omni-powerful cult of sun-worshipping , the secret society was created in Spain in the early 1500’s by a laborer’s daughter, reported to be a prophet and a mystic who could converse with Jesus Christ and his Virgin mother directly.