Trust us; we know what we're talking about.
Where the drugs at?
You know your roommate is hiding them all over the house. You've seen them acting all weird, paranoid even, sneaking around when they think you're not looking.
But you know what they're up to. They're building a stash.
And you'll find it. And you'll do those drugs. Or, you'll get rid of them. Whatever. It's not our place to judge.
So because we're totally on your side, here are a few clues as to where your roommate is hiding shit. Trust us; we've been in your shoes, and this advice comes from a wealth of experience tracking down in-home narcotics. It's totally legit, pinky promise.
Please click "play" on the video below to enhance your viewing experience for the rest of the post.
1. In the vacuous expanse where your friendship used to be.
2. Under the section of the roof where you first decided that you wouldn't drink each other's Crystal Light.
3. In the sink, but you wouldn't know that, would you, because you never do the dishes.
4. In the freezer, obviously.
5. Behind the IKEA dresser that they still owe you $180 for even though you assembled it yourself.
6. In the past, before you realized they weren't kidding about their Dave Matthews poster collection.
7. Taped directly onto the front of your vacuum, right in front of your face, but you'll never find it, you'll literally never find it, because for some reason, you think you can clean carpet with a Swiffer Wet Jet, which doesn't even make sense, at least on this planet, but you wouldn't know that because you exist in your own world where carpets don't need to be CLEANED.